Neuroscience 2022 Curated Itineraries
Curated itineraries include scientific sessions and SfN-Sponsored Socials that fall into specific topical tracks selected by the SfN Program Committee. The itineraries are designed to help attendees focus on selected areas of research and navigate sessions related to each topic. The itinerary tracks encompass relevant posters, symposia, lectures, and social networking events.
Curated Itinerary Topical Tracks for 2022
How to Use Curated Itineraries in the NMP
Meeting attendees can view sessions within each curated itinerary by searching them in the Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP). To add a curated track to your personalized itinerary, complete the steps below.
- Scroll down on the NMP homepage to the "Curated Itineraries" section.
- Click on the topic that you would like to view.
- The following screen will show all sessions, presentations, and authors associated with your selected curated itinerary, separated into session, presentation, and author tabs.
- Select the "Add to itinerary" button at the top of your search results to add all sessions or presentations to your personal itinerary.
- You may also browse the curated itinerary and add individual sessions and presentations to your personal itinerary.
Please note that you must be logged into the NMP to create a personalized itinerary. Your login credentials are your last name and registration badge number.
How to Use Curated Itineraries in the Annual Meeting Mobile App
Meeting attendees can also search and view curated itineraries in the Neuroscience 2022 mobile app. To add a curated track to your personalized itinerary, complete the steps below.
- Select the "Curated Itineraries" icon on the mobile app homepage.
- Under each itinerary you have the option to browse individual sessions, add the full itinerary to your schedule, or to remove the itinerary from your schedule.
- To add individual sessions to your meeting schedule, click on the calendar icon with the green plus sign. This option is located at the top of the session and presentation summary pages. You can also press and hold a session or presentation listing within your search results to add the item to your itinerary.
Please note that you must sign into the annual meeting mobile app using the same login information used to sign into the NMP to sync your mobile app and NMP itineraries. Your login credentials are your last name and registration badge number.