Neuroscience 2022 Mobile App
Official Neuroscience 2022 App Now Available
The Neuroscience app offers new opportunities for connecting with other attendees.
- Network Using In-App Messaging: Send messages to other attendees logged into the mobile app.
- Digital Business Card: Create your own digital business card within the app. Exchange and distribute your information via QR code. You can also use the in-app QR scanner to scan badges and collect select contact information.
- Submit Your Questions: Speakers will answer questions submitted through the app at the end of lectures, symposia and minisymposia, and featured panels.
To access the annual meeting mobile app, log in using your six-digit badge number and last name.
Download the App Today!
Mobile App Help
For assistance with the meeting mobile app, visit the WiFi, Mobile App, & Virtual Component Support located at the Attendee Services counter in the Sails Pavilion. The Help Desk will be open during all normal meeting hours.
The Neuroscience 2022 Mobile App is a powerful tool to enhance your experience at the annual meeting.
Annual Meeting Navigation Tools
Submit your questions via the mobile app to be answered by speakers at the end of lectures, symposia and minisymposia, and featured panels.
Find Meeting Info
Use the app to easily access logistical information for Neuroscience 2022, including shuttle schedules, venue addresses, and more about our meeting city, San Diego.
Browse and Search the Program
- A single search bar allows users to search the entire Program and exhibitors in one step.
- Easy to use options on the home screen allow users to quickly browse the program by session type, theme, and scheduled day.
- A comprehensive Author Index allows users to search all authors and filter by author status.
Additional Key Features
- Take notes from anywhere in the app, in addition to taking notes related to specific presentations and/or sessions. Export your notes after the meeting and have them to remember your meeting experience.
- Receive alerts for important updates while on-site at the annual meeting. Read this instructional PDF to learn more about managing your alerts on your tablet or phone.
- Work offline! Search and browse sessions and build your schedule without an internet connection. Some features, like itinerary sync and Twitter feed, require internet connection.
- Quickly find what's going on at the meeting using the What's Happening Now icon.
- Access maps of the convention center and headquarters hotels.
- Time Blocks — Within Schedule view, tap on the light gray boxes to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.