Program and Exhibit Guide Advertising
The Program & Exhibit Guide is distributed to all annual meeting attendees. Attendees refer to the Program & Exhibit Guide during and long after the meeting. Attendees are much more likely to visit an exhibit space based on an ad detailing how your product or service can improve their work.
Purchase Program and Exhibit Guide Advertising
- Advertising deadline: August 26
- Ad materials deadline: August 26
Advertising Materials Submission
- To submit advertising materials for approval prior to July 1, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: ads must be purchased prior to submitting this form.
- To submit advertising materials via the SfN meetings FTP site, email email@example.com for instructions.
- Rates: Black and white and color ads are the same price in USD. Ads submitted as “black only” are converted to process black.
Exhibit Guide Rates:
(black and white only)
|$475 per inch
Additional charge if not camera ready. Box ads are inserted within the text of the alphabetical exhibitor list.
*Note: Preferred location rates below include the cost of the corresponding ad type (full page or half page) and are available on a first come, first served basis.
Click below for an example of the proposed layout for the Neuroscience 2022 Program & Exhibit Guide.
|Exhibit Guide Preferred Advertising Locations||Rate|
|P&EG - 1 - Inside Front Cover / Presidents Letter||$6,545.00* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 2 - Welcome Page||$4,675.00* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 3 - Info at a Glance||$4,301.00*|
|P&EG - 4 - Table of Contents (Horizontal 1/2 page only)||$2,719.75* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 5 - Program at a Glance||Not Available for Neuroscience 2022|
|P&EG - 6 - Section Opener - Session & Events||Not Available for Neuroscience 2022|
|P&EG - 7 - Session Opener - Registration, Hotel & Travel||$4,301.00*|
|P&EG - 8 - Session Opener - Exhibit Guide||$4,675.00*|
|P&EG - 9 - About the Exhibit Hall||$4,301.00*|
|P&EG - 10 - About the Exhibit Hall (Horizontal 1/2 page only)||$2,719.75* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 11 - Exhibitor Index||$4,301.00*|
|P&EG - 12 - Product Index||$4,301.00*|
|P&EG - 13 - Conference Center and Hotel Floor Plans||$4,301.00*|
|P&EG - 14 - Advertisers Index (Horizontal 1/2 page only)||$2,719.75* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 15 - Page Before Floor Plan||$6,545.00* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 16 - Inside Back Cover||$6,545.00* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 17 - Back Cover||$7,480.00* (SOLD)|
Online Purchase/Payment: Ad space for the Program & Exhibit Guide must be purchased online and can be done at the time of requesting booth space or at a later date by logging into your Exhibitor Portal online. Once logged in, click on the “Purchase Advertising for Program & Exhibit Guide/ Enhanced MNMP Listing” tab.
Payment of total advertising cost must accompany the Exhibit Guide advertising application. Placements are assigned on a first come, first served basis, based on when order applications/payments are received. Applications are processed once payment is received in full.
Guidelines and Specifications
- Page size: 8.5” x 10.875”
- Inks: Four-color process, no additional spot colors
- Stock: Coated (TBD)
- Bindery: Perfect bound (TBD)
- Content: The Program & Exhibit Guide is a resource widely used by meeting attendees to navigate the meeting and exhibit hall. It is a must have for attendees and will include programmatic and logistical information necessary to navigate the meeting. The exhibit portion of the publication is organized into multiple sections:
- Company index
- Product index
- Advertisers index
- Map of the Exhibit Hall
- Color Specifications: All “spot colors” other than standard process inks must be created using appropriate color builds of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black.
- Convert all colors to: CMYK for print ad submission
- Placement Policy: Ads are interspersed throughout the publication, and SfN reserves the right to place ads wherever space is available. Preferred Location placement requests will be honored; preferred location rates apply. Box ads are placed within the text of the alpha exhibitor listing.
- Technical Requirements: Typography/Rules--Rules less than 4 points and small type under 7 points (san serif), 12 points (serif) or smaller should be created using black only. Fine serif, such as Bodoni, should be black at 14 points or smaller. Use of san serif type is recommended.
- Digital Production Requirements:
- Trim Size: 8.5" x 10.875"
- Full-page ads must include 0.125" bleeds on all sides; safe areas = 7.5 x 9.875
- PDF files are accepted exclusively. Embed all fonts. All color ads must be in CMYK mode; LAB, spot or indexed modes are not acceptable. Black and white ads must be in gray-scale mode; RGB, LAB, spot, or indexed modes are not acceptable. Make sure all knockouts and overprints are properly set. Ads submitted digitally will print as submitted. SfN will not make any adjustments to color, ink, overprint, knock outs, fonts, text content, image densities, or ad layout.
- CMYK mode for print ad submission.
- Proof and check all PDFs for accuracy prior to transmission; For color files, proof and check all color separations.
- Confirm that all ads are the correct dimensions (see below)
- Convert text used in a logo to outline graphics
- Do not use super blacks, rich blacks, CMYK blacks, or process black for text
- Embedded images must be CMYK or grayscale TIFF or EPS no less than 300 dpi. Do not nest EPS files into other EPS files
- PC or MAC application files for digital ads are not accepted
|Full page, with bleeds
(Include 0.125" bleeds on all sides)
|8.5” x 10.875”||
|Full page, without bleeds
||8.5” x 10.875”||
|Half page horizontal||7” x 5”||
|Half page vertical||3.5” x 10”||
|Quarter page||3.5” x 5”||
|3.5” x 1”||
Note: If you have purchased one of the preferred locations:
|Inside front cover||7.8363" x 10.875"||
|Floor plan||7.9375" x 10.875"||
|Inside Back Cover||8.3125" x 10.875"||
|Back Cover||8.4613" x 10.875"||
- Ads should be prepared to exact size specifications. Ads will be billed at the size submitted.
- Exhibit Guide Advertising Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received by June 25 will result in a charge equal to 25 percent of total cost of order. Cancellations received between June 25 and August 21 will result in a charge equal to 50 percent of total cost of order. No refunds granted after August 21. Refunds are not granted for Exhibit Guide preferred locations.