- Opportunities to present your science and enjoy special discounts for SfN's annual meeting
- Premium online career services through NeuroJobs
- Unlimited access to Neuronline's resources and community to advance your career and network
- Free online access to JNeurosci
- Advocacy initiatives to ensure neuroscience priorities are heard and considered by policymakers
|Interested in becoming a member?||Unsure if you are already a member?|
|Learn More||Check My Status|
Join the more than 36,000 neuroscientists from more than 90 countries who are part of SfN's global neuroscience community.
A world-wide network of chapters engage in public education programs that advance the understanding of brain science and advocacy in support of public investment in biomedical research.
View the principles and procedures in which the Society will operate at all SfN-organized events.
View SfN's policy for responsible conduct regarding scientific communication.