Join the world's largest organization of scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and the nervous system.
Members enjoy a range of benefits and opportunities that assist scientists of all career stages. Examples include:
- Opportunities to present your science and enjoy special discounts for SfN's annual meeting
- Unlimited access to Neuronline's resources and community to advance your career and network
- Access to premiere publishing venues JNeurosci and eNeuro that offer special member-level fees
- Advocacy initiatives to ensure neuroscience priorities are heard and considered by policymakers
- Joining SfN connects you to other scientists and their research and will challenge you to pursue new collaborations and uncover new discoveries.
- World-class events such as virtual conferences
- Best-in-class training resources to enhance your career
- Expert-led platform and tools to engage the public with brain research and novel discoveries
- Access to a variety of SfN Initiatives and Awards
Join the more than 36,000 neuroscientists from more than 90 countries who are part of SfN's global neuroscience community.
A world-wide network of chapters engage in public education programs that advance the understanding of brain science and advocacy in support of public investment in biomedical research.
View the principles and procedures in which the Society will operate at all SfN-organized events.
View SfN's policy for responsible conduct regarding scientific communication.