Guidelines for Event Calendar Submission
SfN welcomes timely, member-submitted information about events, trainings, and meetings taking place around the world that serve the global neuroscience community. Events submitted through this form should be neuroscience-focused and appeal to SfN members and the field. Event types may include meetings, conferences, receptions, socials, award deadlines, seminars, talks, webinars, workshops, courses, and other similar events.
SfN reviews each submission for appropriateness and completeness before posting to the calendar and reserves the right to decline proposed events. Submissions determined to be beyond the focused scope of SfN’s core mission or primarily focused on marketing products/services will be declined. Decisions are final.
Note the following guidelines:
- Submissions should be as complete as possible and must include the event title, location, beginning and end dates, a short description, type, topic, and contact information. It is also helpful to include the name of the host organization, if available. Your event should not be duplicative of an event already on the calendar. Review the calendar prior to submitting your event to ensure that your event has not been previously posted.
- Please include deadlines for early submission of abstracts, papers, presentations, or other items within the event description.
- Events may be specific to a defined geographic area, such as an in-person meeting or social event, or they may be non-geographically based, such as an online webinar or conference call.
- Please do not enter SfN-sponsored events, which are entered by SfN staff.
- SfN will contact you if there are questions about your event prior to it being posted. If there are errors, email firstname.lastname@example.org.