Showcase your company’s products in SfN’s new Product Theater, located in the San Diego Convention Center Exhibit Hall. The Product Theater allows exhibitors to host promotional presentations such as demonstrating new products or presenting research findings.
Only Neuroscience 2022 exhibitors are eligible to host a Product Theater and must comply with the standards outlined in the Product Theater Guidelines.
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
$10,000 per 30-minute presentation time
Once your Product Theater application is approved, the fee will be added to your exhibit invoice and emailed to your Primary Admin Contact. Payment must be received before SfN can assign your time slot.
- Staging and Audio Visual
- Laptop (if requested)
- Lectern Three (3) table mics
- Dual projectors presenting same image
- Stage set for up to six (6) presenters
- In-person seating for up to 150 attendees
- Pre-meeting and on-site promotions of Product Theater description and schedule, including listing in the Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP), Mobile App, Neuroscience 2022 website, and on-site signage
- Complimentary one-time use* of the Neuroscience 2022 scientific attendee mailing list, available upon request for a mail promotion. Mailing list is opt-in by Neuroscience 2022 attendees at time of registration and includes postal addresses only — email addresses are NOT available. Exhibitor must provide sample of mail piece for approval by SfN prior to receiving list.
*This is in addition to the complimentary one-time use of the mailing list already granted to Neuroscience 2022 exhibitors.
- Two (2) exhibitor priority points for each Product Theater, up to a maximum of five (5) points
Things to Note
- CME and/or CE credits cannot be earned for participating in a Product Theater.
- All Product Theater speakers will need to sign a Conflict of Interest (COI) form to disclose real and perceived conflicts. For more information on conflict of interest, see Guidelines for Responsible Conduct Regarding Scientific Communication.
- Filming is not permitted in the Product Theater.
- Product demonstrations are permitted in the Product Theater but must fit within the allotted time frames.
- Sponsorship and advertising discounts do not apply to the Product Theater.
- Product Theater presenters do not receive complimentary registration. Please check with your presenter(s) regarding their registration needs for Neuroscience 2022.