- Staging and Audio Visual
- Laptop (if requested)
- Lectern Three (3) table mics
- Dual projectors presenting same image
- Stage set for up to six (6) presenters
- In-person seating for up to 150 attendees
- Pre-meeting and on-site promotions of Product Theater description and schedule, including listing in the Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP), Mobile App, Neuroscience 2022 website, and on-site signage
- Complimentary one-time use* of the Neuroscience 2022 scientific attendee mailing list, available upon request for a mail promotion. Mailing list is opt-in by Neuroscience 2022 attendees at time of registration and includes postal addresses only — email addresses are NOT available. Exhibitor must provide sample of mail piece for approval by SfN prior to receiving list.
*This is in addition to the complimentary one-time use of the mailing list already granted to Neuroscience 2022 exhibitors.
- Two (2) exhibitor priority points for each Product Theater, up to a maximum of five (5) points
Things to Note
- CME and/or CE credits cannot be earned for participating in a Product Theater.
- All Product Theater speakers will need to sign a Conflict of Interest (COI) form to disclose real and perceived conflicts. For more information on conflict of interest, see Guidelines for Responsible Conduct Regarding Scientific Communication.
- Filming is not permitted in the Product Theater.
- Product demonstrations are permitted in the Product Theater but must fit within the allotted time frames.
- Sponsorship and advertising discounts do not apply to the Product Theater.
- Product Theater presenters do not receive complimentary registration. Please check with your presenter(s) regarding their registration needs for Neuroscience 2022.