Emerging Science: At the Center of Neuroscience 2014
SfN is an unmatched venue for sharing great science. Attendees can take advantage of countless opportunities to share and learn about emerging and unpublished findings, explore career paths and professional development opportunities, and discuss hot topics in scientific publishing, academia, advocacy, public education, and more.
Neuroscience 2014 events will include:
- Major featured and special lectures by world-renowned scientists from around the globe
- More than 15,000 abstracts sharing new findings
- Over 50 symposia and minisymposia with comprehensive coverage of vital neuroscience research topics
- More than 600 exhibitors showcasing new tools, technologies, and publishing opportunities
- Dozens of professional development, advocacy, and networking events
- Selection of more than 100 satellite events being held in conjunction with the annual meeting
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.