Abstract Submissions Open April 11 and Closes May 2
- Only current members of SfN are allowed to submit abstracts. Join/renew now to ensure that you are able to submit your abstract.
- Review the newly-updated abstract submission rules.
- Read the submission instructions for guidance on how to prepare your abstract. The body of the abstract should be no more than 2,300 characters.
- Members are allowed to submit one scientific abstract and one Theme J (History, Education, and Society) abstract.
- Student members may only submit their own abstracts. An abstract submitted by a student must list the student as the presenting author.
- The affiliate membership type cannot be used for abstract submission.
- Abstracts finalized by 5 p.m. EDT May 2 can be unlocked and edited until 5 p.m. EDT Monday, May 6.
Call for Abstracts
TPDA recipients are offered complimentary registration to attend Neuroscience 2019, where they present an abstract during a scientific poster session, attend Professional Development Workshops, meet peers, and network with senior scientists. Applications open May 6.