SfN is committed to bringing the annual meeting into the digital age by exploring new technologies. This goal is challenged by the size of the annual meeting scientific program: SfN hosts nearly 14,000 abstract presentations at the annual meeting. Dynamic posters allow SfN to continue to test available technologies and applications, explore attendee interest, and determine the challenges presenters and logistical staff may encounter..
What are Dynamic Posters?
- Dynamic posters are an electronic version of a paper poster.
- Uses a flat-screen display and includes dynamic content such as videos, slides, or animated charts or graphs that incorporates multimedia elements.
- Designed for face-to-face interaction between viewer and presenter while allowing for casual viewing as well.
How to Become a Dynamic Poster Presenter
- Select "Dynamic Poster Preferred" as your presentation preference.
- Abstracts selected for dynamic poster presentation will be notified in late-June.
- Dynamic poster presenters will be charged a presentation fee of $170. The fee for dynamic posters is similar to that of producing a paper poster and would only be offsetting costs to SfN. The fee is assessed for accepted dynamic poster presenters in mid-July.