Benefits of Exhibiting
Make an Impact at Neuroscience 2023
Interact with thousands of new and current customers.
- High-Traffic Exhibit Hall. Thousands of potential buyers visit the exhibit hall to view thousands of poster presentations.
- On-Site Visibility. Printed materials, signage, and visual displays put your brand directly in front of attendees.
- Program and Exhibit Guide. Your company name, booth number and up to eight product categories listed.
- Mobile App. The app is in the hands of attendees each time they access the program, schedule, maps and more.
- Neuroscience Meeting Planner. This important tool lets attendees view and print scientific abstracts and create personalized itineraries.
- Year-Round Access to Your Company. A free hyperlink to your company website through My Neuroscience Marketplace, is available before and after the meeting throughout the year and marketed biweekly to nearly 35,000 members.
- Seven Exhibit Personnel Badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. Booth — includes admission to scientific events.
- Two Exhibitor Guest Badges per 10 ft. x 10 ft. Booth. Gain full access to the exhibit hall and poster sessions ($2,450 value).
- Complimentary Access to Exhibitor Lounge. Coffee and tea service in a relaxed setting offer a great location for company staff meetings.
- Attendee Mailing List (Neuroscience 2023 Exhibitors Only) – The opportunity for a one-time use of the Neuroscience 2023 mailing list (postal addresses only). The mailing list will offer names of scientific attendees at a value of up to $5,000. Available beginning August 15.
- Satellite Events – Exhibitor hosted Symposia, Social Events or Meeting. More information coming soon.
- Exhibitor Insurance – Liability Insurance that meets all SfN and convention center requirements is now included in your booth fee ($75 value).