Program and Exhibit Guide Advertising
The Program and Exhibit Guide is distributed to all annual meeting attendees. Attendees refer to the Program and Exhibit Guide during and long after the meeting. Attendees are much more likely to visit an exhibit space based on an ad detailing how your product or service can improve their work.
Be Advised: Program and Exhibit Guide advertising can only be purchased by Neuroscience 2023 Exhibitors
Deadline to purchase ads and submit materials: August 25Advertising Materials Submission
- Exhibit Guide Advertising Materials Form (Note: Ads must be purchased prior to submitting this form)
- To submit advertising materials via the SfN meetings FTP site, email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions.
Exhibit Guide Rates:
(black and white only)
|$485 per inch
Additional charge if not camera ready. Box ads are inserted within the text of the alphabetical exhibitor list.
- Preferred location rates below include the cost of the corresponding ad type (full page or half page) and are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Black and white and color ads are the same price in USD.
- Box ads are inserted within the text of the alphabetical exhibitor list.
Click below for an example of the proposed layout for the Neuroscience 2023 Program and Exhibit Guide.
|Exhibit Guide Preferred Advertising Locations||Rate|
|P&EG - 1 - Inside Front Cover / President's Letter||$6,676.25* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 2 - Table of Contents||$4,768.75* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 3 - Welcome Page||$4,768.75* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 4 - Info at a Glance||$4,387.25* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 5 - Session Opener - Attendee Resources||$4,387.25*|
|P&EG - 6 - Session Opener - Exhibit Guide||$4,768.75* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 7 - About the Exhibit Hall||$4,387.25*|
|P&EG - 8 - About the Exhibit Hall (Horizontal 1/2 page only)||$2,777.25* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 9 - Exhibitor Index||$4,387.25*|
|P&EG - 10 - Product Index||$4,387.25*|
|P&EG - 11 - Conference Center and Hotel Floor Plans||$4,387.25*|
|P&EG - 12 - Advertisers Index (Horizontal 1/2 page only)||$2,777.25*|
|P&EG - 13 - Page Before Floor Plan||$6,676.25*|
|P&EG - 14 - Inside Back Cover||$6,676.25* (SOLD)|
|P&EG - 15 - Back Cover||$7,630.00* (SOLD)|
Ad space for the Program and Exhibit Guide must be purchased online and can be done at the time of requesting booth space or at a later date by logging into your Exhibitor Portal online.
Payment of total advertising cost must accompany the Program and Exhibit Guide advertising application. Placements are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis, based on when order applications/payments are received. Applications are processed once payment is received in full.
Exhibit Guide Advertising Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received by March 10 will result in a charge equal to 25 percent of total cost of order. Cancellations received between March 11 and August 25 will result in a charge equal to 50 percent of total cost of order. No refunds granted after August 25. Refunds are not granted for Exhibit Guide preferred locations.
Guidelines and SpecificationsPage size
8.5” x 10.875”
Four-color process, no additional spot colors
Perfect bound (TBD)
The Program & Exhibit Guide is a resource widely used by meeting attendees to navigate the meeting and exhibit hall. It is a must have for attendees and will include programmatic and logistical information necessary to navigate the meeting. The exhibit portion of the publication is organized into multiple sections:
- Company index
- Product index
- Advertisers index
- Map of the Exhibit Hall
All “spot colors” other than standard process inks must be created using appropriate color builds of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black. Convert all colors to: CMYK for print ad submission
Ads are interspersed throughout the publication, and SfN reserves the right to place ads wherever space is available. Preferred Location placement requests will be honored; preferred location rates apply. Box ads are placed within the text of the alpha exhibitor listing.
Typography/Rules--Rules less than 4 points and small type under 7 points (san serif), 12 points (serif) or smaller should be created using black only. Fine serif, such as Bodoni, should be black at 14 points or smaller. Use of san serif type is recommended.
- Trim Size: 8.5" x 10.875"
- PDF files are accepted exclusively. Embed all fonts. All color ads must be in CMYK mode; LAB, spot or indexed modes are not acceptable. Black and white ads must be in gray-scale mode; RGB, LAB, spot, or indexed modes are not acceptable. Make sure all knockouts and overprints are properly set. Ads submitted digitally will print as submitted. SfN will not make any adjustments to color, ink, overprint, knock outs, fonts, text content, image densities, or ad layout.
- CMYK mode for print ad submission.
- Proof and check all PDFs for accuracy prior to transmission; For color files, proof and check all color separations.
- Confirm that all ads are the correct dimensions (see below)
- Convert text used in a logo to outline graphics
- Do not use super blacks, rich blacks, CMYK blacks, or process black for text
- Embedded images must be CMYK or grayscale TIFF or EPS no less than 300 dpi. Do not nest EPS files into other EPS files
- PC or MAC application files for digital ads are not accepted
(without 1/8" bleeds)
|Full page, with bleeds||8.5” x 10.875”||
|Full page, without bleeds
||8.5” x 10.875”||
|Half page horizontal||7.5" x 4.75"||
|Half page vertical||3.5" x 9.875"||
|Quarter page||3.5" x 4.75"||
|3.5” x 1”||
Note: If you have purchased one of the preferred locations:
|Inside front cover||8.7107" x 10.875"||
|Floor plan||7.855" x 10.875"||
|Inside Back Cover||7.945" x 10.875"||
|Back Cover||8.26" x 10.875"||
- Ads should be prepared to exact size specifications. Ads will be billed at the size submitted.
- Do not let logos or copy go beyond the safe area to ensure nothing gets cut off