Neuroscience 2019 Mobile App
Official Neuroscience 2019 App Now Available
New for 2019
The Neuroscience 2019 app offers new opportunities for connecting with other attendees.
- Network Using In-App Messaging: Log-in to access the Messaging feature and send messages to other logged-in app users.
- Digital Business Card: Create your own digital business card within the app. Exchange and distribute your information via QR code. You can also use the in-app QR scanner to scan badges and collect select contact information.
- RouteInside: Get directions to meeting rooms within McCormick Place using RouteInside. This feature will provide directions between meeting rooms so that you don’t miss out on your favorite sessions at the meeting!
- Session Ratings: Leave anonymous feedback on Neuroscience 2019 sessions.
Download the App Today!
Mobile App Help Center
For assistance with the meeting mobile app, visit the Mobile App Help Center, located in Hall A of McCormick Place. The Help Center will be open during all normal registration hours.
The Neuroscience 2019 Mobile App is a powerful tool to enhance your experience at the annual meeting.
Annual Meeting Navigation Tools
Find Meeting Info
Use the app to easily access logistical information for Neuroscience 2019, including shuttle schedules, venue addresses, and more about our meeting city, Chicago, IL.
Easily discover meeting events taking place in celebration of the Society’s 50th anniversary, participants of SfN’s Science Knows No Borders program, and recipients of SfN awards with new filter options.
Browse and Search the Program
- Single search bar allows users to search the entire Program and exhibitors in one step.
- Easy to use options on home page allow users to quickly browse the program by session type, theme, and scheduled day.
- A comprehensive Author Index allows users to search all authors and filter by author status.
Additional Key Features
- Take notes from anywhere in the app, in addition to taking notes related to specific presentations and/or sessions. Export your notes after the meeting and have them to remember your meeting experience.
- Receive alerts for important updates while on-site at the annual meeting. Read this instructional PDF to learn more about managing your alerts on your tablet or phone.
- Work offline! Search and browse sessions and build your schedule without an Internet connection. Some features, like itinerary login and Twitter feed, require Internet connection.
- Quickly find what's going on at the meeting using the What's Happening Now icon.
- Access maps of the convention center and headquarters hotels.
- Time Blocks — Within Schedule view, tap on the light gray boxes to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.