- Neuroscience 2019
- Exhibitor Service Center
- Exhibit Priority Point Booth Sales
Exhibit Priority Point Booth Sales
Priority Point Booth Sales Form
Submission Deadline: Friday, May 3, 2019
- If two or more companies wish to be assigned exhibit space adjacent to one another, each company must submit the request under comments section on the exhibit application. If you forgot to make this request on your application, you may do so below.
- Remember to also send an email letter of request to firstname.lastname@example.org copying the co-marketing company.
- Booth assignments will be made by averaging the co-marketing companies’ priority points.
- Appointments will be made based on accrued priority points:
Monday May 13 – Friday May 17
9:00 a.m – 12:30 p.m.
1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Space assignment appointments will be made in priority point order.
- Neuroscience 2019 exhibit space assignment appointments, if requested, will be e-mailed to the primary contact making space selection no later than May 10.
Exhibit Space Process:
Your appointment confirmation will have the floor plan link with the updated floor plan online. Floor plan will be updated hourly throughout the day of space assignments, please review prior to your scheduled appointment so you are aware of what spaces are available.
SfN will call the Primary Contact at the scheduled appointment time to make the exhibit space assignment.
Note: If the Primary Contact is not available at the appointment time, the Secondary Contact will be contacted. If no one is available at the time of the assignment, SfN will make the space assignment based on the information provided on the exhibit application submitted.