Press at Neuroscience 2019
Media registration for Neuroscience 2019 is open!REGISTER
Gain access to top neuroscientists, press materials and special events as a credentialed reporter at Neuroscience 2019. Receive embargoed material that will provide a rich assortment of sources for quick news and feature stories by registering today.
More than 30,000 neuroscientists, clinicians, and advocates will be in Chicago October 19–23, at the largest gathering of neuroscientists in the world.
- Attend press conferences — or watch them streamed live — on headline-grabbing research.
- Interview highly accredited neuroscientists.
- Get a sneak peek of embargoed press releases.
- Access 100 newsworthy abstracts and lay-languages summaries.
- Search all 14,000+ abstracts and other meeting sessions.
- View publishable images and multimedia.
SfN President Diane Lipscombe and leadership from the SfN Public Education and Communication Committee will be in New York City and Washington, D.C., on the below dates to discuss the newsworthy science breaking at Neuroscience 2019.
- September 5-6: New York City
- September 12-13: Washington, D.C.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.