Official Neuroscience 2015 App Now Available
The annual meeting app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting's science, exhibitors, and events from their mobile devices.
Browse and Search the Program
- Global Search groups find results by program, author listing, exhibitors, and full-text abstracts
Create a Personal Itinerary
- Filtered Search allows further filtering of sessions and presentations by day, theme, and session type
- Tap the calendar icon, or press and hold an event to add it to your schedule
- Using the “Clear My Itinerary” feature in NMP will not delete your app schedule.
- Personal notes and personal meetings do not transfer.
Additional Key Features
- When adding a session to your app schedule, the session’s time and location will transfer to NMP itinerary, but not abstract details.
- Take notes within presentations and send them via email
- Add curated itineraries to your schedule
- Time Blocks — Within Schedule view, tap on the light gray boxes to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day
- Share contact information with fellow attendees via QR codes
Work offline! Search and browse sessions, and build your schedule without an Internet connection. Some features, like itinerary login and Twitter feed, require Internet connection.
Meeting Mobile App Tutorial/Help Center
Saturday, October 17, 10‑11 a.m., 2‑3 p.m.
McCormick Place: N229
To ensure that attendees are able to take advantage of all of the newest features for the meeting mobile app, a free user tutorial led by the app’s developers will be held on Saturday, October 17. This tutorial is open to all meeting attendees.
For additional assistance with the meeting mobile app, visit the Mobile App Help Center, located at Registration and Attendee Resources in Hall A of McCormick Place Convention Center. The help center will be open during all normal registration hours.
Download the app today!
App Store for iPad and iPhone »
Google Play for Android »
Amazon App Store for Kindle »
Interactive Web Version »