Neuroscience 2021 Curated Itineraries
Neuroscience 2021 Curated Itineraries include scientific sessions that fall into specific topical tracks selected by the SfN Program Committee. The itineraries are designed to help attendees focus on selected areas of research and navigate sessions related to each topic. The itinerary tracks encompass relevant posters, symposia, and lectures.
View curated itineraries through the Neuroscience Meeting Planner. Add to your schedule and access through the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 event website and mobile app.
Curated Itinerary Topical Tracks for 2021
How to Use Curated Itineraries in the NMP
Meeting attendees can view sessions within each curated itinerary by searching them in the Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP). To add a curated track to your personalized itinerary, complete the steps below. Download your itinerary to your personal calendar on your device. Note: Personalized itineraries will not transfer over to the Neuroscience 2021 meeting website.
- Scroll down on the NMP homepage to the "Curated Itineraries" section.
- Click on the topic that you would like to view.
- The following screen will show all sessions, presentations, and authors associated with your selected curated itinerary, separated into session, presentation, and author tabs.
- Select the "Add to itinerary" button at the top of your search results to add all sessions or presentations to your personal itinerary.
- You may also browse the curated itinerary and add individual sessions and presentations to your personal itinerary.
Please note that you must be logged in to the NMP to create a personalized itinerary. Your NMP login is the same as your SfN.org login. Users new to SfN.org will need to create a login to build a personalized itinerary.