Itinerary Planner and Mobile App
Annual Meeting Navigation Tools
Navigating the nearly 9,000 presenters, 999 poster sessions, and hundreds of exhibits, panels, and other events happening virtually at Neuroscience 2021 might feel overwhelming. But planning your schedule now can help you manage your days and get the most out of your meeting experience.
- Use the web-based Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP) and the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 meeting app to search presentations and create itineraries. Note: Your NMP itinerary will not transfer to the event site or mobile app. Use it for planning purposes.
- Create your profiles and itinerary in the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 event website and meeting app to get custom recommendations.
- Join live discussion panels, leave questions for presenters and exhibitors, and network with other attendees in the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 event website and meeting app.
- Watch the Neuroscience 2021 walkthrough of the key functions of this virtual experience.
Download the Neuroscience 2021 meeting app using the App Store for Apple users or the Google Play Store for Android users. In this app you will be able to:
- Update your profile and preferences
- Explore virtual exhibit booths
- Join discussion panels and watch sessions
- Connect with other attendees in the app
- Search and view Posters
- Light up the Leaderboard by participating in The Scavenger Hunt
Neuroscience 2021 Planning Tools
Plan your Neuroscience 2021 experience by downloading the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 meeting app or accessing the Neuroscience Meeting Planner.
Use the 2021 Neuroscience Meeting Planner (NMP) to find presenters, networking events, and sessions; browse 18 curated itineraries developed by members of the Program Committee around key topics; and block off time on your calendar for the live presentations you don’t want to miss. Download your itinerary to your personal calendar on your device. Note: Personalized itineraries will not transfer over to the Neuroscience 2021 meeting website.
Visit the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 event website to view virtual presentations, explore virtual exhibit booths, create your profiles and itinerary to get custom recommendations, join live discussion panels, leave questions for presenters and exhibitors, and network with other attendees. Download the Virtual Neuroscience 2021 meeting app to view this content more easily from a mobile device.