Meet the SfN Journals Editors at Neuroscience 2018
Learn more about SfN’s scientific journals, and how they provide a venue for the advancement of neuroscience research!
Marina Picciotto, Editor-in-Chief of JNeurosci
- Sunday, November 4, 3–4 p.m.
- Monday, November 5, 10–11 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 6, 4–5 p.m.
Christophe Bernard, Editor-in-Chief of eNeuro
- Sunday, November 4, noon–1 p.m.
- Monday, November 5, 3:30 –4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 6, noon–1 p.m.
Editors for both publications will be available at the SfN booth from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m, Sunday through Wednesday of Neuroscience 2018.
Stop by our booth in the Exhibit Hall to meet the editors and pick up a copy of the Neuroscience 2018 issue of JNeurosci, which includes 16 articles on featured symposia and minisymposia.