Lecture Proposal Submission
Welcome to the Lecture Proposal Site. Follow the directions below to suggest potential lecturers, Meet-the-Clinician Expert (MTCE) presenters, and Meet-the-Expert series (MTE) participants for Neuroscience 2019. All lecturers, MTCE, and MTE participants will be finalized during the February Program Committee meeting.
The deadline for submitting proposals is Tuesday, January 8, 5 p.m. EST.
- Click the “Propose Lecturer” button below to propose lecturers, Meet-the-Expert participants, and/or Meet-the-Clinician Expert presenters.
- Complete all required fields. Include justification in your proposal stating why your proposed participant would be appropriate for Neuroscience 2019. (EX. "Discovered calcyon, a protein that links dopamine D1 receptors to phosphotidyl inositol signaling. Calcyon levels are now found to be doubled in the brains of patients with schizophrenia.")
- Proposal justifications have a text limit of 1,000 characters.
- Add comments, not to exceed 1,000 characters, to an existing proposal by clicking “View Proposals” and selecting the proposal where you wish to add comments. Click "Second proposal" to indicate agreement with an existing proposed participant.
- Lecture descriptions are available online and include more information on each lecture format and a listing of past participants.
- Avoid suggesting lecturers who have participated in a lecture in the past three years or members currently serving on Program Committee or Council. You may view a list of these individuals via PDF.
- The final selection of symposia, minisymposia, and lectures will include representation of all of the themes. Twenty percent of these presentations should be reserved for cross-cutting themes.
- If you would like to delete your proposal or change the session type, please email Tannera George at email@example.com or program staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please email email@example.com or call program staff at 202-962-4000 if you have any questions.