Contribute to advancing science education and advocate for public policies that support neuroscience research.
About Our Chapters
We have over 160 global chapters in over 20 countries world wide and in 49 U.S. states. SfN chapter members connect to the community and the public, while advancing understanding of the field.
- Scientific lectures, poster sessions, and workshops for members
- A Chapters Workshop at SfN's annual meeting to exchange best practices and advice
- Networking opportunities for students, academics, researchers, and other professionals
- Outreach activities such as Brain Awareness Week and Brain Bees
- Laboratory tours that invite local policymakers to experience research firsthand