Leading the Way for Responsible Animal Research
We acknowledge and support scientists who use animals in their work.
Getting Started: Resources for Scientists
Animal-assisted research has enabled multiple breakthrough health advances. We are advocates, educators, and leaders in ensuring the continuation of well-regulated research.
- Public Outreach Resources – Visit Brainfacts.org for resources to educate others on the value of animal research.
- Support for Members and Institutions – For anyone exposed to animal rights extremism or who is otherwise under attack.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Fundamental information and guidelines for researchers.
- Our Partners – Learn more about our partners.
- Wallet Card (PDF) – Highlights scientific advances made possible through research using animals.
- The Role of Animals in Basic, Medical, and Veterinary Health Research (PowerPoint) – Learn more about the importance of animal research for medical progress.
Learn about neuroscience discoveries made possible through responsible animal research on BrainFacts.org.