Don’t miss your opportunity to plan your satellite event for Neuroscience 2014. Satellite events include symposia, meetings, and social events for attendees that are not planned or sponsored by SfN. These events are a great option to develop mutual neuroscience interests with other meeting attendees. Need inspiration? Read through the event descriptions from Neuroscience 2013.
- Symposia - Any event where educational/scientific programming is being presented including CME and non-CME functions.
- Meetings - Meetings of exhibitor or department staff and committees. See guidelines for specific information on meeting size and approved hours for small ancillary events.
- Social Events - Receptions, dinners, alumni events, reunions, and specialty groups where no educational/scientific program is presented. Organizers can hold social events in conjunction with a symposium or independently.
Deadline Dates for Event Submissions
- Preliminary Program - Friday, March 28
- Late Fee - All event requests submitted after March 28 will incur a $170 late fee
- Final Program - Friday, June 20
- Late Submissions - Accepted up until Monday, November 3
Submit Satellite Events
Review all information on this page before submitting a request. For security reasons, the server will time out after more than 30 minutes of inactivity.
Submit an event: Login to begin »