Cover SfN’s annual meeting for the latest scientific developments about the brain. With more than 30,000 attendees, SfN's meeting is the world's largest source of emerging news on brain science and health.
Lectures, symposia, minisymposia, and thousands of posters provide new understanding of how the brain works. Leading researchers explore brain diseases and disorders as well as healthy brain function, applications in broader society, and the ethical implications of neuroscience research. Featured lectures at the event have included such luminaries as the Dalai Lama, actress Glenn Close, economist Robert Shiller, and architect Frank Gehry, who explore intersections between neuroscience and society.
Credentialed media and public information officers have access to a wide range of resources, including:
- Embargoed annual meeting news releases
- Media-friendly summaries of newsworthy findings
- Press conference slides and video footage
- On-site press rooms with Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary registration
- Support in identifying and connecting with relevant researchers
- Private interview space
Attend Neuroscience 2013, November 9–13, in San Diego.