With increased pressure on funding in labs, SfN is increasing its online offerings to help neuroscientists at every career stage.
- Research!America wants candidates on record about research funding
- Botswana approves Innovation Fund
- Research coming under pressure
- FDA facing criticism over lack of transparency in allocating funds for science projects
- Alzheimer's findings seen as a possible new window to understanding the disease
- The scientific community is still freaking out about sequestration
- Humans already use way, way more than 10 percent of their brains
- Mapping a bolder plan for the brain
- Defending the grand vision of the Human Brain Project
- Bad science muckrakers question the big science status quo
The SfN Council met May 19-20 in Washington, DC, for its annual spring meeting and discussed member values, new programming, international eligibility for officer elections, and more.