- After Election 2014: COMPETES reauthorization
- Should the government fund only science in the "national interest?"
- NIH proceeds with caution on sex balance in biomedical studies
- Scientists implicate more than 100 genes in causing autism
- Not just lazy: Chronic fatigue is real, new brain scans show
- When shared data is not reproducible: Science is broken–but it can be fixed
- Opinion: Separate training from research budgets
- Animal experimentation for medical research must continue, say leading academics
Access the science at Neuroscience 2014 on your mobile device with the tools SfN provides online and in the convention center in Washington, DC.
At Neuroscience 2014’s Dialogues Between Neuroscience and Society Lecture, noted chef Bryan Voltaggio will discuss how he experiments with flavor to transform the way his guests think about food.