In the changing landscape of opportunities in neuroscience, how can senior scientists approaching retirement stay involved in science in some way?
Neuroscience 2014 is an unparalleled venue for the sharing and discussion of neuroscience research.
- Ebola vaccine would likely have been found by now if not for budget cuts: NIH Director
- NIH director, Sen. Roy Blunt discuss research funding in medical school visit
- Scientists caught in Chinese anti-corruption sweep
- Breakthrough replicates human brain cells for use in Alzheimer's research
- Scientists find cells self-repair the brain after stroke
- Distinguished South African Professor Tebello Nyokong on science, education and innovation
- How to ensure ethical animal testing
- Revealed: EU science chief promised to be "flexible" towards Israel's war crimes