The ILAR Roundtable will hold a free workshop to explore issues related to the transportation of research animals on September 3-4.
- NSF awards $10.8 million in early concept grants for brain research
- Benefunder to launch new funding channel for higher education research
- CBO expects no further across-the-board cuts this fiscal year
- Iran's moderate president loses a minister-and some momentum for reform
- Stephen F. Heinemann, Salk pioneer in brain disease research
- Peek into brain shows how kids learn math skills
- Abbott wins $19.5 million contract to develop brain injury test
- Who governs science?
- The curious incident of the fly in the night
- Ice bucket challenge underscores damaging cuts to federal NIH funding
Register for the September 17 webinar to learn how an IDP can be used to help employees reach career goals, improve current job performance, and assist in tailoring individual training as part of the overall mentoring process.