Don’t miss your opportunity to plan your satellite event for Neuroscience 2013. Satellite events include symposia, meetings, and social events for attendees that are not planned or sponsored by SfN. These events are a great option to develop mutual neuroscience interests with other meeting attendees. Need inspiration? Read through the event descriptions from Neuroscience 2012.
- Symposia - Any event where educational/scientific programming is being presented including CME and non-CME functions.
- Meetings - Meetings of exhibitor or department staff and committees. See guidelines for specific information on meeting size and approved hours for small ancillary events.
- Social Events - Receptions, dinners, alumni events, reunions, and specialty groups where no educational/scientific program is presented. Organizers can hold social events in conjunction with a symposium or independently.
Deadline Dates for Event Submissions
- Preliminary Program - Friday, March 29
- Late Fee - All event requests submitted after March 29 will incur a $165 late fee
- Final Program - Friday, June 21
- Late Submissions - Accepted up until Friday, November 1
Submit Satellite Events
|Review all information on this page before submitting a request.
For security reasons, the server will time out after more than 30 minutes of inactivity.
Submit an event: Login to begin.
For immediate assistance, contact AMSatellites@sfn.org.