- Republicans prep short-term funding to keep government open through Election Day
- Government must double funding for innovation to compete, admits Vince Cable
- Cora Marrett steps down as NSF deputy director
- Funding review casting shadow over Portuguese research could cloud other countries
- Senate bill backs NSF's practices and calls for big funding boost
- Neuroscientists go to Washington - as advocates for science
- Spark for a stagnant search
- Amid growing concern over head injuries, California limits full-contact football practices
- Director's blog: Mapping the risk architecture of mental disorders
- Science advisers should be supported, not sacked
Learn how to develop a short but informative way to communicate your research to a non-scientific audience and read the Twitter conversation that accompanied the webinar.
Register for the webinar on July 31 to receive an update on the BRAIN Initiative.