The National Science Foundation awarded $10.8 million in Early Concept Grants for Exploratory Research (EAGER) to fund projects developing new neurotechnologies.
- UK grants Chile matching funds for program on scientific research and innovation
- International Brain Bee winner announced
- Scientists have created the most realistic fake brain tissue ever
- In the brain, memories are inextricably tied to place
- U.S. fast-tracking process toward human testing of Ebola vaccine
- Nepal 'still struggling' to harness science for development
- I believe in animal research. But it's time to draw a line
Gayathri Muthukumar from India won this competition for secondary students and will complete an internship with a neuroscientist, sponsored by SfN.