The Society for Neuroscience is now accepting submissions to its new open-access journal, eNeuro.
The ILAR Roundtable will hold a free workshop to explore issues related to the transportation of research animals on September 3-4.
- NSF awards $10.8 million in early concept grants for brain research
- Benefunder to launch new funding channel for higher education research
- CBO expects no further across-the-board cuts this fiscal year
- Iran's moderate president loses a minister-and some momentum for reform
- Stephen F. Heinemann, Salk pioneer in brain disease research
- Peek into brain shows how kids learn math skills
- Abbott wins $19.5 million contract to develop brain injury test
- Who governs science?
- The curious incident of the fly in the night
- Ice bucket challenge underscores damaging cuts to federal NIH funding