At Neuroscience 2014’s Dialogues Between Neuroscience and Society Lecture, noted chef Bryan Voltaggio will discuss how he experiments with flavor to transform the way his guests think about food.
The Public Advocacy Forum at Neuroscience 2014 will focus on the implications for science funding in an era of global brain initiatives.
- Neuroscientists speak out against brain game hype
- The absurd claim that only Republicans are to blame for cuts to Ebola research
- New antidepressant: Rapid agent restores pleasure-seeking ahead of other antidepressant action
- See-through sensors open new window into the brain
- Brain scans show cause of seasonal affective disorder
- "I’m not a scientist" is a dangerous cop-out
- Jeffrey Kahn's odd views on animal research