Following recent attacks by extremists against scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Biological Cybernetics in Tubingen, Germany, the Federation of European Neuroscience Societies (FENS) and the Society for Neuroscience (SfN) have released a statement.
- Nobel Prize in medicine awarded for discovery of brain’s ‘GPS’
- Microscope work wins Nobel Prize in Chemistry
- Europe’s brain project is ‘back on track’
- Marmosets are stars of Japan’s ambitious brain project
- The BRAIN Initiative and Grand Challenge Scholars
- Glut of postdoc researchers stirs quiet crisis in science
- A glimpse into the inner workings of the 3D brain: Researchers build computer models to explore how memories form
- How do you make Republicans care about animal testing? Anthony Bellotti has a plan
- A call to those who care about Europe’s science
The Society for Neuroscience will receive funding from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke through July 2019 in support of its award-winning Neuroscience Scholars Program.