Steven Dekosky, Eric Minikel, Sonia Vallabh, and Virginia Lee presented their research at the Congressional Neuroscience Caucus on February 25.
North American graduate students and postdoctoral candidates can apply through April 3 to receive a travel award to help cover the cost of attending the meeting.
- White House: Modest 2015 R&D budget proposal, but with a twist
- New study ranks Alzheimer's as third-leading cause of death, after heart disease and cancer
- Slow recovery for embattled Spanish research agency
- FY2015 Federal Research and Development Budget Briefing
- How fat may hurt the brain, and how exercise may help