Scientists often face questions about why animals are used in research and whether animal research is necessary to advance science.
- NIH and AHRQ announce updated policy for application submission
- Animals with human rights will be more than a pet peeve for researchers
- H.R. 4472: US-Israel Global Neuroscience Partnership Act of 2014
- Finding may explain why women more likely develop Alzheimer's
- Videos: A (very) close look inside the zebrafish brain
- Rescuing US biomedical research from its systemic flaws
- Brain scans: Don’t throw out the baby with the dead salmon
Submit an abstract for Neuroscience 2014 by 5 p.m. EDT on Thursday, May 8.