The new regulation will clearly define procedures to ensure good animal welfare and ethics and strengthen supervision and regulation over animal research.
Scientists often face questions about why animals are used in research and whether animal research is necessary to advance science.
- NIH and AHRQ announce updated policy for application submission
- Animals with human rights will be more than a pet peeve for researchers
- H.R. 4472: US-Israel Global Neuroscience Partnership Act of 2014
- Finding may explain why women more likely develop Alzheimer's
- Videos: A (very) close look inside the zebrafish brain
- Rescuing US biomedical research from its systemic flaws
- Brain scans: Don’t throw out the baby with the dead salmon