Starting January 1, airlines must file reports for lost or hurt animals that are being shipped commercially.
The Basel Declaration Society (BDS) condemns the mounting pressure on Air France from animal rights activists.
- House Republicans unveil bill to fund government until December
- Science research funding lags for local universities
- New public resource to help researchers explore country-specific requirements
- Former Portuguese banker gets top European research job
- U.S. science suffering from booms and busts in funding
- Brainy processing at your fingertips
- EXCLUSIVE: Nature reviewers not persuaded by initial STAP stem cell papers
- Science cuts 'fiscally irresponsible', Boyer lecture biologist says
- Air France accepts responsibility - without animal transports the European research space will be significantly disrupted
- Diversity in STEM: what it is and why it matters