Starting January 1, airlines must file reports for lost or hurt animals that are being shipped commercially.
- House Republicans unveil bill to fund government until December
- Science research funding lags for local universities
- New public resource to help researchers explore country-specific requirements
- Former Portuguese banker gets top European research job
- U.S. science suffering from booms and busts in funding
- Brainy processing at your fingertips
- EXCLUSIVE: Nature reviewers not persuaded by initial STAP stem cell papers
- Science cuts 'fiscally irresponsible', Boyer lecture biologist says
- Air France accepts responsibility - without animal transports the European research space will be significantly disrupted
- Diversity in STEM: what it is and why it matters
To help scientists manage their research and coordinate their SfN membership activities more efficiently, SfN has joined with ORCID.