2016 SfN Awards and Prizes Nominations Now Closed
All Applications Are Now Closed
- Promotion and Mentoring Women in Neuroscience
- Outstanding Research and Career Awards
- Janett Rosenberg Trubatch Award
- Science Education and Outreach Awards
- Trainee Professional Development Awards
- Young Scientists’ Achievements and Research Awards
What are the benefits associated with winning an award?
Besides the recognition by colleagues and the Society, most awards and prizes include prize money (up to $25,000), a plaque, and complimentary registration, travel and accommodation for the 2016 SfN Annual Meeting in San Diego.
Who is eligible to be nominated?
Scientists from all over the globe and at all stages of their careers are eligible for various awards. Current SfN Officers and Councilors are NOT eligible for nomination.
Who can submit nominations?
Both SfN members and non-members can submit nominations. However, nominations submitted by non-members must be endorsed by a SfN member. Self-nominations are NOT permitted.