About Presentation Formats
Abstract presentations are accepted into either poster or nanosymposia sessions.
- Scientific Poster: Presenters will be assigned to a four-hour session time to present their paper poster at the in-person Exhibit Hall and Poster Floor. They will be required to be at their posters to answer questions for one hour but are welcome to stay at their posters the full four hours.
- Theme J Poster: Theme J posters will be posted for three half-days on the poster floor at the in-person Exhibit Hall and Poster Floor: Saturday p.m., Sunday a.m., and Sunday p.m. with a one-hour required presentation time.
- Nanosymposium: Presenters will have a 10-15-minute slide-based oral presentation. Watch on-demand the How to Organize a Nanosymposium webinar from 2023.
Review the Dates and Deadlines for important deadlines related to abstract submission and presentation.
Authors may select from three presentation formats when submitting an abstract, including:
- Nanosymposium preferred, indicating preference for a nanosymposium session but will accept poster format.
- Poster only, indicating author will accept ONLY a poster session.
- No preference, indicating authors' willingness to be placed in the best format for the program.
While the Program Committee makes every effort to honor requests, due to space limitations, the committee cannot guarantee preferences for a nanosymposium.