Health and Safety
Society for Neuroscience (SfN) will operate Neuroscience 2022 in accordance with official federal and state government and local authority rules, following CDC guidelines and any additional venue or location-specific rules designed to mitigate the spread and contraction of COVID-19. The requirements currently listed are subject to change.
SfN requires all participants (attendees, exhibitors, and guests) be fully vaccinated in order to attend Neuroscience 2022 in-person. The definition of fully vaccinated falls to the criteria of the person’s home country, with a vaccine approved by the World Health Organization. Refer to the World Health Organization’s list of approved vaccines and guidelines for full vaccination, including a list of approved vaccines. There will be no exceptions to the vaccination requirement to attend Neuroscience 2022 in person.
At this time SfN is highly recommending that masks be worn at Neuroscience 2022, in accordance with local health authorities in San Diego, CA. This information is subject to change as necessary.
COVID-19 Testing Onsite
Onsite COVID-19 testing provided by Safe Expo will be available onsite at the attendee's expense.
Location: San Diego Convention Center: Room 3
Hours: Saturday, Nov. 12–Wednesday, Nov. 16, 7:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Instructions to secure an appointment:
- Registrants will need to create their testing profile.
- Access the testing portal to secure an appointment online by clicking the link or scanning the QR code below.
- Attendees will receive a confirmation on their device screen and receive an email confirmation.
- Test results are generated via secure email and a printed version is available if requested.
Testing is available at the attendee's own expense, and receipts will be provided for insurance/company reimbursement. Safe Expo accepts cash, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Discover Card.
- Rapid Antigen (15 mins results): $65
- Rapid Molecular (30 mins results): $150
- Rapid PCR (30 mins results): $200