Neuroscience 2018 Mobile App
Official Neuroscience 2018 App Now Available
The annual meeting app is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting's science, exhibitors, and events from their mobile devices. Learn how to use the mobile app by reviewing this instructional PDF.
The Neuroscience 2018 Mobile App is a powerful tool to enhance your experience at the annual meeting
Annual Meeting Navigation Tools
New for 2018
Find sessions related to those you are interested in attending. The Related Sessions feature allows users to see similar sessions at a glance.
Network with Attendees
- Share contact information with fellow attendees via QR codes using the Contacts feature
- Save key contacts made at the annual meeting in one place
Browse and Search the Program
- Single search bar allows users to search the entire Program and exhibitors in one step
- Easy to use options on home page allow users to quickly browse the program by session type, theme, and scheduled day
- A comprehensive Author Index allows users to search all authors and filter by author status
Additional Key Features
- Take notes from anywhere in the app, in addition to taking notes related to specific presentations and/or sessions. Export your notes after the meeting and have them to remember your meeting experience.
- Receive alerts for important updates while on-site at the annual meeting. Read this instructional PDF to learn more about managing your alerts on your tablet or phone.
- Work offline! Search and browse sessions and build your schedule without an Internet connection. Some features, like itinerary login and Twitter feed, require Internet connection.
- Quickly find what's going on at the meeting using the What's Happening Now icon.
- Access maps of the convention center and headquarters hotels.
- Time Blocks — Within Schedule view, tap on the light gray boxes to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.
Meeting Mobile App Tutorial
Saturday, November 3, 10-11 a.m. PDT
San Diego Convention Center: Room 11
To ensure that attendees are able to take advantage of all of the features for the meeting mobile app, a free user tutorial led by the app’s developers will be held on Saturday, November 3. This tutorial is open to all meeting attendees.
Mobile App Help Center
For additional assistance with the meeting mobile app, visit the Mobile App Help Center, located in the Sails Pavilion of the San Diego Convention Center. The Help Center will be open during all normal registration hours.