Neuroscience 2018 Mobile App
The Neuroscience 2018 Mobile App is a powerful tool to enhance your experience at the annual meeting
Annual Meeting Navigation Tools
New for 2018
Find sessions related to those you are interested in attending. The Related Sessions feature allows users to see similar sessions at a glance.
Create a Personal Itinerary
- Tap the calendar icon or press and hold an event to add it to your schedule
- Add Curated Itineraries to your schedule
- Use your SfN.org username and password to sync itineraries between the NMP and mobile app.
Network with Attendees
- Share contact information with fellow attendees via QR codes using the Contacts feature
- Save key contacts made at the annual meeting in one place
Browse and Search the Program
- Single search bar allows users to search the entire Program and exhibitors in one step
- Easy to use options on home page allow users to quickly browse the program by session type, theme, and scheduled day
- A comprehensive Author Index allows users to search all authors and filter by author status
Additional Key Features
- Take notes from anywhere in the app, in addition to taking notes related to specific presentations and/or sessions. Export your notes after the meeting and have them to remember your meeting experience.
- Receive alerts for important updates while on-site at the annual meeting. Read this instructional PDF to learn more about managing your alerts on your tablet or phone.
- Work offline! Search and browse sessions and build your schedule without an Internet connection. Some features, like itinerary login and Twitter feed, require Internet connection.
- Quickly find what's going on at the meeting using the What's Happening Now icon.
- Access maps of the convention center and headquarters hotels.
- Time Blocks — Within Schedule view, tap on the light gray boxes to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.