Promoting Diversity, Fostering Excellence
Scientists from diverse backgrounds contribute important research to the field, but face unique challenges. We engage with the global community to empower these voices, strengthening the field.
Professional Development Opportunities
Diversity Events at Our Annual Meeting
Diversity Poster Session
For trainees to present their research and network with other scientists. Past participants were sponsored by NSP, the Summer Program in Neuroscience, Ethics & Survival (SPINES), and others. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
International Fellows Poster Session
Meet the next generation of leading young investigators and network with peers from around the world. Trainees are sponsored by LATP, the International Brain Research Organization (IBRO), and others. Email email@example.com to learn more.
Connect to other organizations that foster diversity through unique opportunities.
- Annual Biomedical Research Conference for Minority Students (ABRCMS)
- Enhancing Neuroscience Diversity through Undergraduate Research Education Experiences (ENDURE)
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS)
- Society for the Advancement of Chicanos and Native Americans in Science (SACNAS)
- Summer Program in Neuroscience, Ethics & Survival (SPINES)