Join the world's largest organization of scientists and physicians devoted to understanding the brain and nervous system.
- Opportunities to present your science and enjoy special discounts for SfN's annual meeting
- Premium online career services through NeuroJobs
- Unlimited access to Neuronline's resources and community to advance your career and network
- Free online access to JNeurosci
- Advocacy initiatives to ensure neuroscience priorities are heard and considered by policymakers
Join the nearly 36,000 neuroscientists from more than 90 countries who are part of SfN's global neuroscience community.
A world-wide network of chapters engage in public education programs that advance the understanding of brain science and advocacy in support of public investment in biomedical research.