- Media credentials are reserved for working media from accredited organizations attending the meeting for the purpose of editorial coverage. To expedite registration, review the required credentials at the bottom of this page. Press credentials are provided at SfN's discretion and do not indicate SfN endorsement. All decisions are final.
- Research data, results, lay summaries, and supplemental materials from abstracts or scientific presentations are embargoed until the conclusion of the presentation or press conference, whichever comes first.
- Photography, video and audio recording, and cellphone use by credentialed media are permitted during press conferences or in the Press Interview Room. All other recordings are prohibited during the meeting, including on the poster and exhibit floors.
- Promotion of products, organizations, or services, and distribution of study results are prohibited in the Press Room. Distribution of news releases from nonprofit organizations, such as universities, is permitted in the Press Room on a case-by-case basis. Releases must pertain to research presented at the meeting.
- SfN does not share, rent, or distribute media registration information.
Media credentials are reserved for working media engaged in reporting and distributing information directly to the general public. NOTE: Annual meeting exhibitors, scientists, and representatives of sales, advertising, public relations, or marketing firms are ineligible for media credentials.
Submit credential requests and accompanying verification documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. All credentialed attendees must provide a valid photo ID on site at the meeting.