Scientific Short Courses
Get trained on emerging topics and research techniques in neuroscience.
SfN Scientific Short Courses train scientists in emerging topics and research techniques in neuroscience. The day-long courses were held on the Friday before Neuroscience 2018 on November 2 in San Diego, CA.
Past Course Books and Recordings
PDF documents and recordings are available for review and use consistent with copyright requirements within each publication.
- Sex Differences in the Brain: Balancing Sex in Preclinical Research
- Functional, Structural, and Molecular Imaging, and Big Data Analysis
- Intersection Between Brain and Immune System in Health and Disease
- Neuroinformatics in the Age of Big Data: Working With the Right Data and Tools
- Using Single Cell Genomics to Analyze Neurons, Glia, and Circuits
- Data Science and Data Skills for Neuroscientists
- Using iPS Cells and Reprogramming to Model Neural Development and Disease
- The Impact of Human Genetics and Genomics in Neurobiology: From Disease Discovery to Fundamental Mechanisms (and Back)
- Advances in Multineuronal Monitoring of Brain Activity
- Advances in Brain-Scale, Automated Anatomical Techniques: Neuronal Reconstruction, Tract Tracing, and Atlasing