Impact of Donations
Donor support has increased public outreach, boosted efforts to build a more inclusive and global neuroscience community, launched educational and training initiatives, and more. Donor support enabled 193 neuroscience trainees to travel to Neuroscience 2019, present at a dedicated poster session, and participate in professional development opportunities. Donations to the fund have also allowed SfN to redesign BrainFacts.org.
- Donors Enable Record-Breaking Travel Support to Trainees
- A Year in Review: Success of Donor-Supported Programs
- Q&A: Spotlight on Donors and the Friends of SfN Fund
- Organizations Donate to SfN to Show Support for Neuroscience
- Scientists Create Charitable Legacy for SfN Member
- Friends of SfN Fund: Why Donate?
- Neuroscience Scholars Program Broadens Reach
- Support Neuroscience: Contribute to the Friends of SfN Fund
- SfN and the Grass Foundation Established Endowments for a Lecture and an Award
- SfN Awarded $1.28 Million to Support Underrepresented Neuroscience Researchers
- National Institute for Neurological Disorders and Stroke Awards the Society for Neuroscience $270,000 Grant for Three-Year Training Program
- Dana Foundation Awards $150,000 to SfN for New Leadership Development Program for Trainees
- Society for Neuroscience Makes Record Number of Trainee Awards
- The Lundbeck Foundation Awards $750,000 Grant to SfN for Next Phase of BrainFacts.org
- SfN Member Matches Grass Foundation Grant for LATP
- SfN Awarded NINDS Grant to Support Neuroscience Scholars Program
- SfN Awarded $525,000 to Create Latin American and Caribbean Neuroscience Training Program
To learn more about the impact of donations, contact email@example.com.