AmazonSmile: Help Advance the Field While You Shop
If you already shop on Amazon.com, using Amazon’s charitable giving program AmazonSmile is a simple way to give back to the neuroscience community — at no extra cost to you.
Follow the instructions below to easily activate AmazonSmile from your internet browser or on the Amazon app — then start shopping as normal! Amazon will automatically donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases to the Friends of SfN Fund.
From Any Internet Browser:
- Go to smile.amazon.com.
- Select “Society for Neuroscience (SfN)” as your charity.
- Click “Start Shopping.”
Tip: Bookmark AmazonSmile in your browser. For SfN to receive your 0.5% donation, you will need to sign in to your Amazon account through smile.amazon.com (instead of amazon.com) every time you place an order.
To change your charity to SfN: Sign into your AmazonSmile account and select “Your Account” → “Change your Charity”.
In the Amazon App:
- Download or open the Amazon app on your smartphone or tablet.
- On the bottom right of the screen, click the main (hamburger) menu.
- Scroll down and click “Settings”.
- Click “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions.