Prepare for Abstract Submission
Apr 03, 2017
Abstracts will be accepted for presentation at Neuroscience 2017 from April 13 to May 4 at 5 p.m. EDT. Prepare now and beat the rush when submission opens.
- Only SfN members (Regular, Postdoc, Graduate Student, Undergraduate Student, Emeritus) are able to submit abstracts, so make sure your SfN membership is up-to-date. Affiliate members are not eligible for abstract submission.
- Review the rules for scientific abstract and nonscientific abstract submission. Members are allowed to submit one scientific abstract and one Theme J (History and Education) abstract.
- Review the Themes and Topics list, used by submitters to self-categorize abstracts.
- Review the abstract submission instructions when preparing your abstract. Abstracts should be no longer than 2,300 characters.
- Use the Abstract Topic Matching Forum on Neuronline to collaborate with your peers with similar interest to propose a self-assembled poster session or nanosymposium.