Nominate Your SfN Leadership Today
Feb 17, 2017
The 2017 Call for Nominations is now open. All SfN members are welcome to nominate themselves or fellow colleagues who are current regular members, including emeritus and postdoctoral status.
Nominate by: Noon EST on Friday, February 24
- The Council positions that are up for election include Incoming President-Elect, Incoming Treasurer-Elect, and two Councilors.
- Officer and Councilor nominations can be submitted on the Call for Nominations page, using your SfN membership login. Your contribution to the selection of candidates is essential to ensuring that the Society elects volunteer leaders who best represent the interests and needs of the membership. If you have any questions about serving in this capacity, please feel free to contact staff at email@example.com.
- All nominations will be submitted to the Nominating Committee for review and consideration during its spring meeting in March. The Committee will then select a slate of candidates for each available position.
- Nominations are also being accepted for committee replacements.
- Committee member nominations can be submitted on the Committees page, using your SfN membership login. The Committee on Committees (CoC) matches interested and qualified members with the committee most appropriate for their talents.
Selected candidates will be invited to run for their respective offices in the 2017 SfN Election in at the end of May with winners officially assuming office at Neuroscience 2017.