Our virtual event provides live and on-demand opportunities to present educational content and product or service content directly to attendees.
Questions? Contact SfN Exhibits at 202-962-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The live event will be held from January 11 - 13, 2021, but the online platform will be available for an additional one month for posters and three months for lectures after the event for attendees and exhibitors to connect and view the session content.
SfN Global Connectome will take place each day from 10 am to 3:30 p.m. EST with a dedicated hour for exhibits from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. each day.
Company Type Rate Commercial $1,000 Non-Profit $600 Institute $350
- Four badges: two badges full access, two badges exhibit portion only
- Five priority points
With the purchase of a virtual booth, you receive four registrations (two full access and two for the virtual exhibit hall only).
- Booth purchase deadline: December 15, 2020
- Deadline for submitting all booth work: January 4, 2021
Each virtual booth will offer:
- Exhibitor name, description, website, and social media links
- Banner image
- Exhibitor logo
- Booth personnel contact information
- Exhibitor video chat with attendees
- Up to eight products and categories
- Exhibitor giveaway option
- Four PDF links
- Four website links
- Four videos
- Request additional information button
The following information can be pulled from your own personal portal at any time during the event:
- Attendee impression tracking that includes name, title, organization, phone number, and email (if provided by the attendee)
- "Request Information" button for attendees to contact exhibitors and share information and interests
- A "Like" button for attendees to indicate interest and preferences
Posters and Sessions
- Posters will be available beginning January 11-13, 2021 and will be available for one month following.
- Scientific sessions will be given from January 11-13, 2021 and will be available for three months following.
What is the estimated number of attendee registrants?
We are estimating around 5,000 attendees.
How many exhibitor registrations do we receive with our virtual booth?
You receive 4 registrations (2 full access and 2 for the virtual exhibit hall only).
Will lead generation be available?
Do you sell a comprehensive list of registered attendees?