Our virtual event provides live and on-demand opportunities to present educational content and product or service content directly to attendees.
Showcase your company in front of the world’s largest neuroscience community at SfN Global Connectome: A Virtual Event, a whole new way to connect with decision-makers and buyers from a wide range of backgrounds and areas of study across the field.
Questions? Contact SfN Exhibits at 202-962-4000 or email@example.com.
The live event will be held from January 11 - 13, 2021, but the online platform will be available for an additional one month for posters and three months for lectures after the event for attendees and exhibitors to connect and view the session content.
SfN Global Connectome will take place each day from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. EST with a dedicated hour for exhibits from 12:15 to 1:15 p.m. each day.
Company Type Rate Commercial $1,000 Non-Profit $600 Institute $350
- Four badges: two badges full access, two badges exhibit portion only
- Five priority points
With the purchase of a virtual booth, you receive four registrations (two full access and two for the virtual exhibit hall only).
Each virtual booth will offer:
- Exhibitor name, description, website, and social media links
- Banner image
- Exhibitor logo
- Booth personnel contact information
- Exhibitor video chat with attendees
- Up to eight products and categories
- Exhibitor giveaway option
- PDF links
- Website links
- Intro Video
- Request additional information button
Companies that have not previously exhibited with SfN must complete the application for First-Time Exhibitors and email the following company information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Background information on company
- Promotional brochures/literature for all products and services to be exhibited
- List of three scientific or medical meetings where the company has recently exhibited
Once company information is received, SfN will review materials provided to ensure eligibility to exhibit. Allow two business days for a response on exhibit eligibility. Companies approved to exhibit will receive a reply via email with company log in information. Please allow 48 hours for review of information.
The following information can be pulled from your own personal portal at any time during the event:
- Attendee impression tracking that includes name, title, organization, phone number, and email (if provided by the attendee)
- "Request Information" button for attendees to contact exhibitors and share information and interests
- A "Like" button for attendees to indicate interest and preferences
Posters and Sessions
- Posters will be available beginning January 11-13, 2021 and will be available for one month following.
- Scientific sessions will be given from January 11-13, 2021 and will be available for three months following.
- Booth purchase deadline: December 15, 2020
- Deadline for submitting all booth work: January 4, 2021
What is the estimated number of attendee registrants?
We are estimating around 5,000 attendees.
How many exhibitor registrations do we receive with our virtual booth?
You receive 4 registrations (2 full access and 2 for the virtual exhibit hall only).
Will lead generation be available?
Do you sell a comprehensive list of registered attendees?