Learn how to submit, review the rules and licensing agreement, and get presentation tips.
Quick Start Guide
- Join or Renew: You must be a current individual member of SfN to submit an abstract. Join/renew now to ensure that you are able to submit your abstract.
- Register: Before you can submit your abstract, you must register to attend SfN Global Connectome: A Virtual Event. Event registration and abstract submission will become available at the same time on Monday, November 2, 2020.
- Submit: After you have confirmed your membership status and registered to attend the virtual event, you can submit your abstract until 5 p.m. EST Friday, November 13, 2020. You will not be able to access the abstract submission site until registration is completed.
Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract submission opens: Monday, November 2, 2020
- Abstract submission closes: Friday, November 13, 2020, 5 p.m. EST (Note: this deadline is final, and no extensions will be granted.)
- Abstract editing deadline: Monday, November 16, 2020, noon EST
- Registration opens: Monday, November 2, 2020
- SfN Global Connectome: January 11–13, 2021
Digital Abstract Features
Benefits of the digital abstract:
- Video Chat
- Text Chat
- Opportunity for an audio presentation
- Opportunity to connect with the author beyond the event
- PDF posters
- Hashtags to highlight research/author(s)
- Hashtags to find other attendees with similar interests