Learn how to submit, review the rules and licensing agreement, and get presentation tips.
Abstract Submission is Now Closed
Digital posters are available on demand to registered attendees until February 13, 2021. During this time, you can continue posting and responding to comments in the Discussion box for each presentation.
Abstract submission is now closed. To view a read-only version of your abstract, you can log in to the Registration Resource Center.
Presenting authors of submitted abstracts will receive notification of their abstract's acceptance status in early December. Communications regarding abstracts will be sent to presenting authors only. Other co-authors should ask their abstract's presenting author for information regarding their abstract.
If you wish to withdraw your abstract, the submitting author may submit the request to Meeting Program staff by emailing email@example.com.
Dates and Deadlines
- Abstract submission opens: Monday, November 2, 2020
- Abstract submission closes: Friday, November 13, 2020, 5 p.m. EST (Note: this deadline is final, and no extensions will be granted.)
- Abstract editing deadline: Monday, November 16, 2020, noon EST
- Registration opens: Monday, November 2, 2020
- SfN Global Connectome: January 11–13, 2021
Digital Poster Features
Discover tips for a successful digital poster presentation.
Benefits of the digital poster:
- Video Chat
- Text Chat
- Opportunity for an audio presentation
- Opportunity to connect with the author beyond the event
- PDF posters
- Hashtags to highlight research/author(s) or to find other attendees with similar interests