Sessions and Events
Join Us to Experience
Learn more about Neuroscience 2020 and get a sneak peek at this year’s Presidential Special Lecture speakers!
- Lectures by world-renowned scientists from around the world
- Symposia discussing exciting advances in neuroscience
- Nearly 14,000 abstracts with new research
- Exhibitors sharing new tools, technologies, and publishing options
- Events specific to networkers, advocates, and other career seekers
- 100 + satellite events held in conjunction with the annual meeting
Featured Panel Sessions
These panel sessions, including the Dual Perspectives Session, Storytelling Session and Basic-Translational-Clinical Roundtables, create new opportunities for scientific collaboration and discussion.
Researchers at all career levels socialize and network with others who share common scientific interests.
Professional Development Workshops
A panel of expert speakers discuss topics such as funding, career skills, networking, and education.
SfN Preconference Sessions
These sessions, including Short Courses and the Meet-the-Experts Series, are sponsored by the Society and occur prior to the official start of the annual meeting.
Networking, Public Outreach, and Advocacy
These events focus on networking, public outreach, and advocacy opportunities.
Graduate School Fair
A unique opportunity for prospective students and their advisers to meet face-to-face with representatives from neuroscience graduate programs.