Registration Resource Center
Through the Registration Resource Center, attendees can:
- Add Short Course #1, Short Course #2, Short Course #3, Neurobiology of Disease Workshop (NDW), printed program books and/or Continuing Medical Credits (CME) to your registration
- Update badge mailing address
- Print a receipt
- Resend a confirmation
- View a sample badge
- Access hotel information
- Add a guest
How to log in to the resource center: Log in with your email address (exactly as entered when registering) and six-digit registration confirmation number/badge number. If you do not have your registration confirmation number, click the "Forgot Your Login Information?" link.
Annual Meeting Badges: Badges will be mailed to U.S. attendees who register by Sept 7 and non-US attendees who register by September 3. If you registered after those dates, you may pick up your badge on-site at any Express Badge Pick-Up Station. Attendees may check the status of their badge through the Registration Resource Center or call SfN registration at (888) 736-6690 or (508) 743-8563.
Printed Programs: SfN is committed to helping the environment by reducing waste by printing fewer program books. Attendees will receive free printed copies of the general information book and the Exhibit Guide. Attendees may purchase printed daily books and the author index for a minimal fee. Information from the daily books will be in the meeting mobile app, available as a free download for iPad, iPhone, and Android devices. The information will also be available in the Neuroscience Meeting Planner.
- Members: Full Program $35, $40 (after October 2) Individual Books: $17
- Non-Members: Full Program $45, $50 (after October 2) Individual Books: $22
For questions regarding registration, contact SfN registration at (888) 736-6690 or (508) 743-8563(International). Email requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to sfn.org/cfa and click the access your submission link to print your abstract submission fee receipt.
- After logging in, continue to abstract submission
- Click on your abstract title
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen to print your receipt
- To print a receipt for your membership fee, log in to the My Account page for your SfN membership.
- On the "My Account" page, select "My Receipts."
- Print the appropriate membership receipt.