Social Media Graphic Guidelines
- Keep in mind SfN's professional Code of Conduct when posting about Neuroscience 2018 on social media.
- Download and post the graphic emailed directly to you from SfN.
- Use on your social media as often as you would like with #SfN18.
- Include in your post your booth number so people can find you.
- Encourage your colleagues exhibiting at the meeting to download and use the graphic.
- Use language in your social media posts inviting your colleagues to learn more about Neuroscience 2018.
- Modify or edit the graphic in any way, such as by changing colors, warping the image, or adding/removing elements to the design.
- Recreate the design or share a recreated version of the design.
- Use the graphic in a way that suggests or implies partnership, sponsorship, or endorsement by SfN.
- Copy the design of the graphic or SfN Neuroscience 2018 logo.
- Feature the graphic alongside any materials or statements that violate the SfN Ethics Policy and Guidelines for Responsible Conduct Regarding Scientific Communication.